Why work for CareerOne.com.au
If successful for a role within CareerOne you can expect to join a diverse, highly motivated and extremely passionate team of people who are committed to delivering new and improved ways of connecting people through our innovative product set.
Delivering a variety of solutions which extend ‘Beyond the Job Board’, CareerOne has been relaunched as a digital media business committed to offering:
An opportunity to connect with audiences by specific worker groups, industries, interests or demographics across the CareerOne website, along with audiences across any one of our partnership/ affiliate properties.
An opportunity to remain informed and in-touch with the latest jobs, news/ blogs, events and industry trends by engaging with our social media properties or any one of our 28 industry specific pages.
A dynamic, fast paced and challenging, yet rewarding work experience that allows our team to think creatively, smash through barriers and celebrate our achievements as one team.
In one word, our team were asked to describe what it is like to work for CareerOne. This is what they said.
CareerOne.com.au places a high priority on managing our people. We take employee engagement seriously and regularly obtain employee feedback as to how we can improve working life at CareerOne.com.au.
We understand that good people management has a positive correlation to revenue growth. We consult with our team, listen to their ideas and action those ideas to help achieve our business goals.
- Competitive Remuneration Packages
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Annual All Staff get together
- Paid parental leave
- Study leave and support
- Offices close to public transport
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Scheme
- Annual Incentive for Best Sales and Non Sales Team Members based on performance and demonstration of Corporate Values.
Everyone has an opportunity to contribute and be recognised. Our work environment is supportive and respectful of diversity of culture and experience. Our diverse team enables the potential to provide business outcomes that reflect the needs of the community we serve.
- We have one vision
- We work together
- We focus on our objectives and celebrate achievements
- We walk tall
- We represent excellence, professionalism and knowledge in all we do
- We are client centric, action oriented and committed to succeed
- We challenged the status quo
- We talk about how we lead
- We innovate to lead
- We encourage ideas
- We challenge what we do
- We offer solutions beyond the job board
Our environmental commitment
We care about the community and issues affecting Australians such as climate change. We are already carbon neutral and a leader in a wider News Limited climate change initiative called One Degree. For more information on One Degree visit www.1degree.com.au